Friday, July 1, 2011

The Hummels Plank Switzerland

Thanks to a recent picture sent to Jess by one of her friends from college, my family has recently discovered the internet trend known as "planking".  Today, we spent pretty much the entire day wandering around Lucerne, and felt that this was a prime opportunity to get some good solid planking in.  Here are the results:
Dad wins the "Not Particularly Unique, but in a Sufficiently Socially
Awkward Situation to Warrant Appreciation" Award for his plank
right in front of some random Swiss woman (left edge of the picture).

Mom wins the "I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!" Award.

Jess, with Becky and I attempting to recreate the Abbey Road
Beatles' picture in the back.  Becky decided to do her own pose.

Becky planked this awkward statue.  Quite good form, I must say.

I planked a staircase.

My planking masterpiece: had to use my other hand to stabilize so
that my legs could stay flat without another support, but the effect was worth the sore abs.
Hooray for family involvement in internet memes!

No comments:

Post a Comment